We are on an expansion spree and are on the lookout for franchisees in all cities & towns in India. Franchising is our effort to expand an exciting and profitable business with like-minded entrepreneur across the country. Our Education Partner Program (EPP) provides qualified international partners with the opportunity to host the Human Resource Certification programs and workshops for management professionals in their regions. Partnering with IIHR, your company can bring world class content to your customers, partners, and prospects, and generate incremental revenue, while increasing your organization’s brand awareness and leadership position in the field of Human Resource training institutions. As our partner, you will get access to our wide portfolio of accredited courses, building of your delivery capability, operational and marketing support.
01. EnquiryContact us to know about the partnering process and benefits
02. Sign UpSign up the agreement and MoU for offering training programs
03. PaymentPay the Education Partner Fee to start your franchise at your location
04. CertificationGet your Education Partner certification from IIHR
04. Kickstartkickstart your training programs to the students at your location
One can become an Education Partner of IIHR with a medium investment. If invested frugally total investment comes out to be around 8 to 15 lakhs but may raise up to 20 lakhs if the institute is made more accommodative and attractive to get more and more students and providing them best training. Though the area required is not limited and depends on location, student capacity, type of courses offered, however 1000 sq.ft. to 3000 sq.ft. will be good enough to start with.
The return of investment depends on the courses and requirement among students at the place where the franchise is started. Though the modules, materials, exams and certifications etc. are designed by IIHR itself, so getting students is not a problem if faculties are talented and experienced professionals.
By becoming an Education Partner, you can offer the following certifications at your premises for the personnel looking for a career in Human Resource Management.
International Institute of Human Resource (IIHR) shall be conducting various Human Resource Certification programs through a network of Education Partners across India. The Education Partner shall enter into a direct agreement with International Institute of Human Resource (IIHR). The role of the training partner would be –.
- Schedule the certification programs depending on the student’s needs.
- Mobilise students for the course (Registration & Fee collection)
- Identify experienced trainers ( To be approved by IIHR)
- Provide the training infrastructure for conducting theory as well as practical training.
- Identify Skill Knowledge Providers (Industry partners) to provide internship opportunity to students. Compulsory for International Certification programs.
- Facilitate conduct of final certification exam ( exam will be conducted by IIHR)
- Provide placement assistance to students
International Institute of Human Resource (IIHR) shall provide the entire content for the courses as well as conduct train the trainer for the course. In addition it shall approve appointment of faculty (employed or empaneled) by the Education Partner, conduct certification exam and also sign requisite agreement with the ‘Skill Knowledge Provider’ (Industry player) who shall provide internship opportunity to the student.
If you have the requisite background and are interested in establishing a ‘Human Resource Training Hub’ of International Institute of Human Resource (IIHR) for conducting training, you can apply to become an ‘Education Partner’.
A training hub can be established in any metro or second tier city in India. In fact it can be established wherever there is a need for Human Resource Certification programs and workshops.
Our Global Partners
Certified Human Resource Generalist - CHRG® is an Internationally Accredited…
Certified Human Resource Professional - CHRP® is an Internationally Accredited…
SAP HCM End-user training covers all processes of the SAP…
SAP HCM Success Factors Employee Central drives a lot of…
Certificate in Human Resource Management (CHRM) is an Entry Level…