International Institute of Human Resource (IIHR) is partnering with Acclaim to award badges for your certifications. Learners do more than just collect achievements with digital badges—they own and control their credentials. Based on Mozilla’s Open Badges standard, Acclaim Badges allow academic institutions, professional associations, and organizations to recognize professional and experiential learning achievements and certifications. Upon successful completion, learners receive sharable, digital badges available and verified online for employers to identify qualified candidates articulate skill gaps.
01. Email NotificationSelect the link in your Acclaim email notification.
02. Create AccountCreate an account on Acclaim for your digital badge
03. Confirmation Mailyou will receive an email from Acclaim for confirmation
04. Claim Your BadgeTo confirm your account and claim your badge, select the link in that email.
05. Share Your BadgeShare your badge to LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
What is a Digital Badge?
International Institute of Human Resource (IIHR) and digital badging provider Acclaim have partnered to provide our certification holders with a digital badge of their HR Certifications. Badges are web-enabled representations of your HR certifications. Your digital badge is made of an image and metadata uniquely linked to you. This ensures that only you can take credit for your achievement.
You can share your digital badge to popular online destinations, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. It can also be embedded in a résumé, your personal website, or an email signature. Anyone who views your badge can select it to learn more about your skills and to verify its authenticity.
Why is IIHR offering badges?
IIHR wants to provide you with the tools you need to move forward in your career. Your digital badge allows you to easily share the details of your skills in a way that is trusted and verifiable.
Your HR Certification badge empowers you to:
- Easily share your certification online with your professional network.
- Find out which employers are looking for individuals with your skills.
- Discover what kind of salary you could expect to earn in a job that requires your skills.
- Search for new job opportunities associated with your certification, and apply in just a few clicks.
How my Badges Look like ?
Digital badges are online representations of your achievements. IIHR’s digital badges provide our certification holders increased value by enabling interested parties to view and learn more about the credentials you hold with a single-click. When someone (such as manager or human resource staff) clicks on your badge, they will be directed to an overview page providing them metadata on your qualifications and specialized skills, as well as the process you completed to earn and maintain the credential. This additional layer of content helps you more fully explain your capabilities and high level achievements.
Why Should I Use This Digital Badge Program?
IIHR has worked with Acclaim to develop this digital badge program to help solve a problem many of our certification holders have expressed to us – “lots of HR and management professionals do not understand the specialized skills and abilities I have, or how to verify them.” Your adoption of the IIHR digital badge program will help increase the awareness of our specialized cybersecurity certifications, and more importantly how they differentiate you from other security professionals, which will greatly enhance the value of being IIHR CERTIFIED!
How Do I Claim My Digital Badge(s)?
Claiming your IIHR badge is very simple. After you’ve achieved a certification or passed an exam, you receive an automated email from IIHR with general details on the HR Certification Program. This is automatically followed up with an email notification from Acclaim.
To claim your badge:
- Select the link in your Acclaim email notification
- Create an account on Acclaim.
- Acclaim sends you a confirmation email.
- To confirm your account and claim your badge, select the link in that email.
Take advantage of the features that Acclaim offers:
- Share your badge to LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Download your badge image and URL to embed in a résumé, website, or email signature.
- Personalize your profile.
- Explore labor market insights and job opportunities.
Your digital badge is one more way that IIHR supports the development and recognition of your professional skills. Take advantage of this new program to help accelerate your career growth.
The security of your personal information has been at the forefront of our work with Acclaim and we will continue to ensure the protection of your data. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Resources Menu –> F.A.Q page for more information.
01. EnquiryEnquire the course details with our Education Partners
02. RegisterRegister for the course with our Education Partners
03. ScheduleSchedule your Training Sessions
04. ExamSchedule your Training Sessions
05. CertificationGet your International Certification
Certified Human Resource Generalist (CHRG) is an advance level International…
Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP) is an International Certification for…
SAP HCM End-user training covers all processes of the SAP…
SAP HCM Success Factors Employee Central drives a lot of…
Six Sigma Green Belt is considered as a mark of…
The Certified Six Sigma Black Belt is a professional who…