What is a Digital Badges?
International Institute of Human Resource (IIHR) and digital badging provider Accredible have partnered to provide our certification holders with a digital badges of their HR Certifications. Badges are web-enabled representations of your HR certifications. Your digital badge is made of an image and metadata uniquely linked to you. This ensures that only you can take credit for your achievement.
You can share your digital badge to popular online destinations, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. It can also be embedded in a résumé, your personal website, or an email signature. Anyone who views your badge can select it to learn more about your skills and to verify its authenticity.
Why is IIHR offering badges?
IIHR wants to provide you with the tools you need to move forward in your career. Your digital badge allows you to easily share the details of your skills in a way that is trusted and verifiable.
Your HR Certification badge empowers you to:
- Easily share your certification online with your professional network.
- Find out which employers are looking for individuals with your skills.
- Discover what kind of salary you could expect to earn in a job that requires your skills.
- Search for new job opportunities associated with your certification, and apply in just a few clicks.
Digital badges are online representations of your achievements. IIHR’s digital badges provide our certification holders increased value by enabling interested parties to view and learn more about the credentials you hold with a single-click. When someone (such as manager or human resource staff) clicks on your badge, they will be directed to an overview page providing them metadata on your qualifications and specialized skills, as well as the process you completed to earn and maintain the credential. This additional layer of content helps you more fully explain your capabilities and high level achievements.
Why Should I Use This Digital Badge Program?
IIHR has worked with Accredible to develop this digital badge program to help solve a problem many of our certification holders have expressed to us – “lots of HR and management professionals do not understand the specialized skills and abilities I have, or how to verify them.” Your adoption of the IIHR digital badge program will help increase the awareness of our specialized cybersecurity certifications, and more importantly how they differentiate you from other security professionals, which will greatly enhance the value of being IIHR CERTIFIED!
How Do I Claim My Digital Badge(s)?
Claiming your IIHR badge is very simple. After you’ve achieved a certification or passed an exam, you receive an automated email from IIHR with HR Certification Program Digital Badge. Click the email notification from Accredible to claim your badge.
To claim your badge:
- Select the link in your Accredible email notification
- Create an account on Accredible by creating a password.
- Accredible will send you a confirmation email.
- To confirm your account and claim your badge, select the link in that email.
- You can download or share your Certification Badge
Take advantage of the features that Acclaim offers:
- Share your badge to LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Download your badge image and URL to embed in a résumé, website, or email signature.
- Personalize your profile.
- Explore labor market insights and job opportunities.
Your digital badge is one more way that IIHR supports the development and recognition of your professional skills. Take advantage of this new program to help accelerate your career growth.
The security of your personal information has been at the forefront of our work with Accredible and we will continue to ensure the protection of your data. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Resources Menu –> F.A.Q page for more information.
India's No.1 HR Training Institute
100% Placement Assured for CHRP® & CHRG® Certification Programs