Learning Options for Certification Programs:
Our CHRP®, CHRG® and CHRM™ Learning System is available through Self-Study Program and Instructor-Led Program in house campus programs. IIHR has designed several learning options to suit different learning styles, schedules, group sizes and locations. Choose the format that fits your learning preference.
The Self-Study option gives you the ultimate flexibility. Study with our learning materials and tools, where and how you want. Once you complete the application process, we will share the self study course materials with you either online or offline. This Self Study program is Ideal for those who prefer to learn on their own schedule.
- Eliminates travel expenses and minimizes time away from the office.
- The built-in exam date countdown keeps you motivated and on track with your studies.
- Ask the Expert feature provides a platform to submit questions to certified professionals.
An in-person classroom environment with interactive and comprehensive discussions, activities and preparation techniques from a CHRP-certified, as well as 10+ years of industry experienced expert instructors from corporates. These expert instructors will help you to identify areas of strength—and build on them—as well as areas in which you need further concentrated study in preparation for either certification exam.
These programs are offered in a number of delivery styles, locations and lengths. From 4-week to 4 months in-house training, we have something for every lifestyle and schedule. Explore them all below to find your best fit.
This program is Ideal for those who prefer a structured learning environment.
- Led by highly experienced and engaging certified as well as corporate human resource managers.
- Classes are taught at a structured pace so you can absorb and understand the material.
- Peer discussions and real-world experiences help reinforce learning materials.
Courses provide an opportunity to network with other HR professionals.
Outside-the-classroom assignments help reinforce sessions.
- Sample test questions, preparation techniques and periodic progress checks keep you confident in your studies.
Onsite Training & Development Program
Customized staff training at your location, virtually, or a hybrid of the two—eliminating costly travel expenses and time away from the office. An entire organization benefits when individual HR professionals earn their CHRP® or CHRG® or CHRM® credentials. Along with providing updated information, sharpened skills and new perspectives, certified professionals have a positive influence on employees and colleagues. Structured learning techniques and online reporting keep your team on track. Group and individual reports provide insight into progress.
This program is Ideal for organizations who are looking for a flexible education option.
- A customized program to meet the specific needs of your organization.
- Entire staff is trained and prepared at your location, eliminating costly travel expenses and fulfilling professional development requirements.
- Promotes a common HR language across your entire organization.
- Refreshes staff members’ generalist knowledge, strengthens understanding of core competencies and increases overall productivity.